Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Hanover Hills in Hanover, New Jersey
Conveniently located in the Cedar
section of Hanover Twp. NJ,
the Hanover Hills Condominium Community is a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
Located in the eastern part of Morris County NJ, the Hanover
Hills community of homes offer a Suburban Oasis for both its
residents and visitors. The Condos at Hanover
Hills in Hanover Twp. offer
all the conveniences of Maintenance Free Townhome Living in a
great town. Cedar Knolls, which is a section of Hanover Township lies about 30
miles west of New York City in Morris County,
NJ and is just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary
for today's lifestyles.
It is also close to the convenience culture of vibrant downtown Morristown, NJ.
- A Lovely Community of 2-3 bedroom Condominiums.
Many Floor Plans to choose from.
- Convenient located right off Ridgedale Ave in Cedar
Knolls section of Hanover Twp. with easy
access to all that Hanover has to offer.
- Ultimate Convenient Location! Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- About 1.7 Miles from the Morristown Station with Midtown
Direct Trains to New York City.
- 40 +/- minute drive to Manhattan.
- 25 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport.
- 15 +/- minutes drive to the Rockaway Townsquare Mall and
Willowbrook Mall in Wayne, NJ.
10 +/- minute drive to the Morristown Green, the center of
shops, and eateries
Minutes to Major Routes like 24, 10 and
Interstates 287 and 80 provide for the Ultimate Location and
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Hanover Hills, Hanover Twp., NJ: A Great Place to Live
The Hanover Hills Condos feature 2-3 Bedrooms Condominiums with 2-2.1 Baths. Each
Condominium comes with an assigned Parking Spot. And there are
plenty of free guest parking spots throughout the community.
Open and Airy Design with Spacious interiors and
many Modern Floor
Plans, they are designed to fit every homeowner's lifestyles.
The Community is Beautiful yet conveniently located right off
Ridgedale Ave. The Cedar Knolls Shopping Plaza with stores
like Wal-mart, TJMaxx, Foodtown is very close by. You can enjoy Peaceful Walks, Jogs or
Bike Rides or relax in the community pool.
Parks, Shopping, Schools and Public Transportation are all nearby.
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2-2.1
- Parking: Assigned Spot
- Year Built: 1994
- Price: $300,000 - $370,000
- Amenities: Club House, Swimming Pool
- Common Features: Natural Gas, Forced Air Heat, Central Air conditioning, Extra parking for additional cars and guests. Most homes includes one or two private balconies.
- Schools: Excellent Hanover Township Public Schools. Memorial Junior School (6th-8th Grades. Whippany/Hanover Park High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: NYC and Hoboken Trains as well as NYC and Morris County NJ Transit buses are in Morristown center, about 1.7 miles away.
- Fun & Recreation: 2 +/- miles to Morristown Green, About 30 miles to NYC. Bee Meadow Community Swimming Pool is less than 5 miles. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. range from within walking distance to just a few miles away. The Community has an Outdoor Pool.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Hanover Hills, Hanover, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
When you own a home in
Hanover Hills Community in Hanover Twp. you spend your
free time doing what you want to. All the exterior
maintenance - like mowing, raking, snow removal - is
taken care of by others. You can enjoy the Community
Pool with its broad sundecks. If even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball.
The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
What's nice to know is that at the homes in
Hanover Hills at Cedar Knolls NJ, you will have the leisure and freedom to do everything. Or nothing at all.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Hanover Hills Experts!
Local Map of Hanover Hills in Hanover, NJ